The Most powerful 5” waterfeed angle grinder MP – 1165W has been introduced by Michigan Pneumatic tool for he purpose of cutting stone
The MP-1165W was designed for the stone industry, specifically for use with diamond hole saws to cut in corners of countertops for undermounted sinks. It is equally valuable for use with diamond blades to connect the radiused corners when cutting in sink tops.
Some of the features of MP-1165W include :
- A dead handle for greater stability and control when cutting
- A replaceable brass direction water tips
- Miniature brass ball valve with nylon seals to prevent leakage
- A two-step safety lever (push back then down to ensure the tool does not accidentally start)
- Spiral beveled gears for more spindle torque
- A lightweight aluminum angle head and motor housing
- Wick-type lubrication
- A 6 ft rubber hose with standard water hose type connection.
- A stainless steel spindle with wrench flats for easy removal of the diamond coated hole saws and continuous rim stone cutting blades
- Stainless steel feeder tube and fittings to resist corrosion